- A small amount information is collected when rendering Fahrbot PRI services
(including those available in our Mobile Applications) in the ordinary course of business due to
technological or contractual necessity. Fahrbot PRI shall do its best
to safeguard your privacy within legal boundaries. We do not collect any more data than is necessary for
proper rendering of said Services we keep any collected information confidential unless legally obliged.
- Information not considered private:
- There is certain information which is not confidential and thus subject to third party review and
automated filtering to ensure observance of the Fahrbot PRI Terms Of Service:
- Public Content.
- Any content which is accessible by means of its public availability in a Fahrbot PRI
- Public information.
- Any information you willfully elect to disclose publically or which has been known publically
prior to being collected by Fahrbot PRI.
- The following information is collected by Fahrbot PRI. It is confidential and undisclosed unless
Sensitive information on devices.
- Email addresses.
- Fahrbot PRI may store email addresses for authentication and password recovery purposes;
- Safekeeping of private information.
- We have taken security measures at the server's physical location to protect from loss,
incorrect usage, or change of information provided to us by the users of our Services. Files
saved at the servers of Fahrbot PRI can be accessible only to Fahrbot PRI staff members.
Any files saved by our service are deleted (I) after a certain term of
disuse; (II) for violation of the Terms Of Service, its supplemental agreements or any
Right to deletion of private information.
- Fahrbot PRI applications may request permission to access sensitive user or device information like
contacts, calls, accounts, device ID, SMS, etc.
This information is not collected but used locally in applications for their correct operation.
Sensitive information like phone numbers, device IMEI, SMS text, accounts, etc is not included in logs
submitted by users through application reporting tools.
- Commencing on May 25 2018 you shall be granted “a right to be forgotten”. You may request removal of
your Private information by choosing the option in application settings.
Advertisers' access to information.
- Your personal data is portable. You may request personal data by contacting our support by email:
Advertisements located on our web pages and applications can be posted and/or hosted
by a third party, advertisers or their agents.
These persons can use the information obtained through the use of common Internet
protocols (geographical location, IP,
language and other information disclosed by your browser and (or) device) to place
an advertisement of goods and services
that might be interest you.
Any information collected at Fahrbot PRI web pages or Services owned by third
parties is not
- Most of our apps use analytics (usage data) in order to understand how users engage
with our apps and how to improve them. When you use these apps your device
sends certain information to our analytics partners. The information
gathered information includes, for example, the device type, the session length, and
interactions with various user interface elements.
The analytics data collected is anonymous and is not personal data.
- Fahrbot PRI MAY DISCLOSE ANY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION IN CASE IT BECOMES NECESSARY TO DEFEND ITS
JURIDICAL RIGHTS. IN CASE YOUR ACTIONS LEAD TO SUSPICION OF TANGIBLE OR ASSUMED SABOTEUR ACTIONS OR POSE
A POTENTIAL THREAT TO ANY PERSON'S PHYSICAL SAFETY
OR ANY OTHER GRAVE CRIME, ALL YOUR KNOWN INFORMATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PERSONAL DETAILS, IP
ADDRESSES) MAY BE DISCLOSED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT ORGANIZATIONS AND/OR REPRESENTATIVES OF THE ISP WITHOUT
PRIOR NOTICE. IN CASE OF
ANY EVIDENCE OF THE DISTRIBUTION OF FILES CONTAINING MATERIALS WHICH APPEAR TO INVOLVE CHILD
EXPLOITATION, ALL KNOWN INFORMATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PERSONAL DETAILS, IP ADDRESSES) WILL
BE DIRECTED TO THE NATIONAL CENTER
FOR MISSING & EXPLOITED CHILDREN AND/OR HOTLINE COMBATING CHILD PORNOGRAPHY ON THE INTERNET, AS WELL
LAW ENFORCEMENT ORGANIZATIONS AND/OR REPRESENTATIVES OF THE ISP WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR
INFORMATION CAN BE LAWFUL
AS A RESULT OF A LEGAL PROCESS.